- Curious about the books added to the collection in the last six months.
- Want a book we don’t have, we can request books from libraries across the province. Either call (204)367-8443, email, or check for yourself.
- Interested in reading online, download the Libby app. Find our library, enter your User ID and PIN. You have full access.
- Want to make a suggestion to add to the library collection?
- Hanen Book Nook reading program for your children
Programs and Events
- Check out what’s happening here!
- Keep up to date with library books, programs and events. Sign up for the bi-monthly newsletter here.
- Not a member, easy come in and register in person or do it online.
- Free WiFi 24/7, password options google 12 or polar321
- Book-A-Librarian – need help with basic technology skills? We can help you at Allard!
- Proctoring – do you need supervision for an exam/test?
- Book Clubs might be your jam
- Reader’s Advisory – not sure what to read next? Ask staff or check out your favorite author and see recommendations.
- – intuitive online research platform that assists with a gamut of options
- – digital talking books for people with print disabilities. Log in with your library card.
- Delivery Options – 55+ and can’t get to the library, let the library come to you
- Meeting Room Rentals
- Computer Access – the library has 3 patron computers available to you
- Disc Repair – At Allard, we can fix surface scratches on DVD’s, video games and CD’s.