The libraries are non-profit organizations and rely heavily on the contributions from its funding partners and the community.
If you are interested in aiding your public library here are a few ideas:
- Sponsor the purchase of a magazine subscription annually
- Donate gently used books, DVDs and audiobooks that are less than 3 years old
- Volunteering either sporadically or on a regular basis – either inside or with our grounds maintenance team
- Monetary donations
- Add a comment(s) in the suggestion box
- Make a book purchase suggestion using our contact form … we can’t possibly see them all!
For more information please contact us.