Outdoor Park Maintenance Position
- 24 hours per week starting June-Sept.
- Proof of MMF status required
- Must be 15.5 years old and have the Young Workers Readiness Certificate completed.
- Must be attending school in the fall of 2023.
The chosen candidate will maintain our outdoor park and grounds. They will cut grass, trim, weed, clean, and beautify our outdoor space at the library. During rainy days, they assist staff with indoor tasks.
Digital Content Creator
- This position is funded by the Manitoba government’s Urban/Hometown Green Team program
- 20 hours per week for nine weeks in July and August
- Must be 15 to 29 years old (15-year-olds must have the Young Worker Readiness Certificate)
The chosen candidate will assist with the library’s newspaper digitization project (including Pine Falls Community Voice, Winnipeg River Review, Winnipeg River Echo and Victoria Beach Herald). The project involves working with specialized software to create and organize digital newspaper issues for posting to a website. The candidate must be comfortable with using technology and be able to keep detailed, accurate records. The candidate will also assist with preparation of marketing materials for the project launch. On one afternoon per week, the candidate will help the summer reading coordinator deliver the summer reading program.
To apply for these positions please send your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to specify what position you’re applying for. Thanks.