Library Update at both branches
Bibliothèque Allard Regional Library will be OPEN to the public effective Tuesday, February 16th, 2021. We remain open for click and collect service as well if you prefer this service. The library’s hours remain the same:
Tuesdays 10:30 am to 5 pm
Wednesdays Noon to 6 pm
Thursdays Noon to 6 pm
Fridays Noon to 5 pm
- The library is limited 10 people in the building at one time.
- Children are welcome be need to be accompanied by an adult or caregiver.
- If you are sick please do not enter the library
- If you have been out of province in the past 14 days please do not enter the library
- Visitors are required to wear face masks and use hand sanitizer upon entry of the library.
- Please continue to leave your returning items in the drop box.
- Please use the accessibility button when entering & exiting the library to reduce touch
- Loan times are back to normal as well as fines
As always everyone’s health is first and foremost so please adhere to these safety procedures.
Victoria Beach Branch Library
Click and Collect or Curbside Service remains in effect. What does that entail? You can either call the library during regular operating hours to place your book requests, send an email to email@example.com with your book requests or go to www.allardlibrary.com and click on My Account in the top left corner to place a hold on books you are interested in. If you need your username and password, please contact the staff at 204-756-2043. Requests can be made on Wednesdays between 10 am and 2 pm and on Fridays from 10 am to 11 am. Pickup will be on Wednesdays & Fridays from Noon to 2 pm only by the front door of East Beaches Social Scene.
There will not be drop ins, accessing books will be via appointment only.
Returns are to continue being dropped off in the drop box outside the building.